Friday, March 9, 2012
Trying to conceive..
Three months after we got married Cody and I decided we wanted to add to our family!! In September 2010 I got my IUD out and we began trying to conceive. Nothing happened right away but we knew it wouldn't. In January 2011 I had my menstrual cycle, it wasn't like my normal ones though and I had very bad cramps. I think I had gotten pregnant but lost it right away. We kept trying and in February found out we were pregnant, we couldn't have been happier!! Everything seemed to be falling into place, we were getting ready to move and now expecting our second child but the happiness didn't last long... In March we went to the doctor for our ultrasound and found out that I had a Blited Ovum. (Where everything grows BUT a baby.) We were so sad that it didn't work right and didn't know why this had happened. We scheduled a D&C to have everything taken out so I wouldn't have to go through all the cramping and pain but were told we could start to try again a few weeks later.
Labels:
Trying To Conceive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment